Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Have I finally found a place in this digal wonderland?

This will be a place where I can let my mind run wild without suffering the wrath of those I know personally in the solid world. No judgments from those that I see everyday, a place where I can say what I want without them skewing and twisting the words all around to alter their meanings.
This is also a place for me to exhibit the private written word for the voyeurists out there in this digital place, as well as a place for me to look into the lives of others as they spill their guts out onto the screen.
I have always been a voyeur in the sense that I like to know peoples secrets, just for the sake of me knowing a person better than I lead on to, or better than they think I do... I should have been a spy.
So, here I am to rant, rave, and unload my mind unconditionally to you all, and to look into the lives of others, so take it for what it's worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home